Here's how we use your information.Definitions:
"Us" means “Elevated Escapes" as defined in the terms and conditions on this website.
"Customer" means anyone who requests services from us and has entered in a contract with us.
"Contract" means the contract between us and the customer covering the supply of services by us to the customer.
Personal data collected (Part 1)The following customer data is collected by us as part of the formation of a contract between our Customers and us and is necessary for us to enter into said contract with the Customer. In addition, some of this data is also collected each time customers request services from us (either via our web site or via written purchase orders):
1. The customer's full name
2. The customer's full mailing address
3. The customer's email address
4. The customer's contact phone number
5. The customer's invoice contact and address if different from 1. and 2
What the above information is used for:The information collected above is used solely to implement our relationship and contract with the customer (setting up of an account with us, supplying of goods by us and the issuing of information and invoices by us) and is not disclosed to any third party or used for any other purpose.
Where the above information is kept:The above information is maintained on an electronic database used solely by us and only available to us.
Personal data collected (Part 2)The following information is logged by our web and mail servers when customers contact us by these means:
1. The internet protocol address (IP address) of the computer used to send the request.
2. The version of web browser and the computer operating system used to send the request.
3. The email address of the requestee.
What the above information is used for:The information collected above is used solely for the purposes of implementing the contract between us and the customer, monitoring web and mail usage and the diagnosing and rectifying of problems that may occur.
Where the above information is kept:The above information is maintained on the server logs and is used solely by us and only available to us.
If you have further questions or want to see the personal data we hold:
If you require further information or clarification of any of the statements made above, please contact us . We respect the personal privacy of our customers and their right to access the information held about them by us. Any customer wishing to obtain a copy of the information about them held by us should contact us (in writing) asking for the information.
1. Remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
2. Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
3. Social interaction, 3rd party cookies may be used from sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
See more about which cookies are used on our terrms & conditions page.