Don’t Waste Time On Your Holiday…
Discover All The Best Hidden Gay Secrets Of Barcelona!
This isn’t your average guide… Get privileged treatment at notorious spots all over Barcelona that you would almost NEVER find during your trip.
Discover All The Best Gay Secrets Of Barcelona!
Barcelona’s Gay Scene Is Only Getting Bigger, Brighter And Better!
More and more people in the gay community are choosing to go to Barcelona. It’s not hard to see why. As residents to Barcelona, you can see the scene expanding on what feels like a daily basis.
Barcelona is arguably the gay capital of Europe and even the world. A combination of its very progressive and open culture and the city’s booming economy has allowed more and more and better and better venues to spring up all over Barcelona. Barcelona even has an entire district dominated almost exclusively by the gay community.
Don’t just rely on the taxi driver! It’s easy to overlook the best places to go, if you arrive and try to muddle through yourself. We’ve been through the muddle for you so you can save time, save money and focus on just enjoying yourself!
What Do You Get With Your Free Trial Of The Barcelona Gay Escape?
Barcelona Gay Escape Guide:
Barcelona Gay Escape VIP Card:
This Is The Barcelona Holiday You Have Been Waiting For.
Make The Most Of It!
Exclusive Member Deals At Barcelona’s Best Gay Bars
Even in major cities, it can be really hard to find gay bars. Barcelona doesn’t have this problem. They’re everywhere! The only thing which can be difficult is choosing the right one to go to. Where should you go if you’re a twink, a jock, an otter, a bear, a wolf? Does it have drag shows? What about age? What about the type of bar and restaurant? Somewhere quiet? Somewhere lively? The agony of choice!
So much information on the internet is either out of date, wrong or just not there. It can be so frustrating knowing that the bar of your dreams is just round the corner but you don’t know how to find it. We couldn’t believe no one was taking the time to give accurate and up-to-date information about some of the most famous places in Barcelona.
That’s why we’ve done it! We’ve listed the best places and assessed exactly who they would be right for. If you find it helpful, you’ll love the Barcelona Gay Escape!
- La Chapelle is small but intimate and very social. It's a great place to meet people. Right in the centre of the gay district.
- Plata Bar is an upmarket cocktail bar without the huge expense. It's well located, right in the centre of Barcelona's gay district.
- Museum Bar is one of the most famous pre-club venues in Barcelona. It's always busy. It's always fun.
- Bacon Bear Bar is one of Barcelona's most famous bars for bears. The clue's in the name! Well located & very friendly.
- What makes People Lounge different is that it is different. An original theme, modelled on a New York theatre bar. Unapologetically retro music. Great location. If you're 30+ this should be on your itinerary.
- La Sue BCN is well known amongst the lesbian community. Sue herself is famous! It's also in the heart of the LGBT area of Barcelona (Eixample).
- Punto BCN is a great place to meet people. It's a big bar and popular. It's a famous location, right in the centre of the action.
- Arie is a great place for the ladies to dance the night away. The most consistently popular venue in the lesbian community.
Exclusive Member Deals At Barcelona’s Best Gay Nightclubs
There are so many great gay clubs in Barcelona to choose from. The biggest gay club chain in Barcelona is ‘Grupo Arena’. Arena has clubs just for the weekend such as ‘Arena VIP’ and ‘Arena Classic’ but it also manages to consistently draw crowds on the weekdays to places like ‘Arena Madre’, ‘Sala Tango’ and ‘Aire’. ‘Metro’ is another great example of this. These are just some of the big names but there are so many to choose from. It’s really important to find out about a club before going and don’t just trust ‘some guy’ you heard.
Going to a place once isn’t enough to get a good understanding. Many of the clubs change their themes from night to night. ‘Safari Disco Club’ is a good example of this. It’s also an expensive risk. Some clubs charge 20 euros or more for entry. Have a look through our club pages or get our Barcelona Gay Escape and find the right club for you!
- Safari Disco Club is new to Barcelona. The dates and times here vary because they theme their nights. It's like a different club every time. It's original and it's quickly gaining popularity.
- Arena Madre is probably the most popular gay club in Barcelona. Even on a weeknight in mid-winter there will be plenty of guys here.
- Arena VIP is one of the most popular venues on a Saturday night. Cool place, cool music, fun people (and lots of them!).
- Sala Tango is a great Gay Nightclub. Fun all week and its transition into Arena VIP on Saturdays is legendary.
- Metro Disco is one of the biggest gay club names in Barcelona. It's central and open every night of the week.
- Arena Classic is a well-known and much-loved club venue in Barcelona. This should definitely be an option if you're going out on a Friday or Saturday!
Exclusive Member Deals At Barcelona’s Best Gay Cruising Spots
Barcelona has lots of gay cruising options. If you know what you like, it’s easy. We’ve listed some of the best cruising options so have a look through and see what fits you best, like buying shoes! Maybe you love gay saunas? There are lots of gay saunas in Barcelona but check out our reviews for the very best. If you get the Barcelona Gay Escape, you can even go inside and check it out before paying. It can be an expensive mistake!
- Boyberry is the best-known cruising venue in Barcelona. It's central, popular and has all the facilities you need.
- Open Mind is one of the best fetish clubs in Barcelona, accommodating lots of different fetishes. It's also easy to get to and near the main gay area of the city.
- Sauna Casanova is by far the most popular sauna in Barcelona. Right in the centre of town, near all the other big gay venues, it's easy to get to and draws a good crowd.
- Night Barcelona is a great cruising bar located in the heart of the gay district of Barcelona (Eixample). Ticks every box!
Build Your Very Own Custom Barcelona Escape In Three Easy Steps
Step 1. Choose What You Wanna Do
Step 2. We Will Plan Your Escape
Step 3. Book With A Small Deposit
Why Book Your Barcelona Gay Escape With Us?
“There are so many travel companies! Which one do I choose?” Fair question. Here at Elevated Escapes, we are like you. We love to have a good time and we've learnt how to experience the best of Barcelona. We know exactly how to share our knowledge and connections with you. We also know that when we consistently offer the best service, we get the most business. It’s this win/win ambition, putting us on the same side, which keeps us and you at the head of the game!
The #1 Rated Barcelona Experiences
Our constant push to improve our service means we're always searching for new and exciting activities. Once we find something we know our members will get a real kick out of, we visit the site in person to make sure it meets our high standards and truly is the BEST in Barcelona.
We Get You Member Only Deals
Your exclusive VIP card gets you exclusive member discounts, including entry and drinks to bars, clubs and saunas. You can even get discounted (Gay friendly) activities and shows. This will save you money on your adventure, while cutting out the risk and personal hassle.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are so confident, we back up every order with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This will save you any second guessing on your Barcelona adventure, while cutting out the risk and personal hassle. The result is a holiday you won’t have to worry about, and one you’ll never forget!
Order With A Secure Checkout
All the information you provide us with every booking is processed with 256-bit encryption standards and transmitted without risk using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We will never rent your personal information for any marketing, and you will only hear from us about your VIP deals.
Instant Delivery & Customized VIP Card
As soon as you order you'll be emailed your Barcelona Gay Escape Guide and personalized Barcelona VIP Card that you can save to your phone. Then show your booking QR code on the day of your booking, and scan your VIP card at anytime in the top Barcelona partners to get your member deal.
VIP Travel Concierge Support
Elevated Escapes makes the whole experience of organising a Barcelona trip easier, taking the hassle and stress away from each step. Our dedicated team of Barcelona specialists are here to ensure you have the best holiday ever. If you have ANY questions, contact us so we can help you as soon as possible.
Barcelona: Your Gay Escape Paradise
Welcome to Barcelona! It’s easy to say ‘welcome’ but to actually be welcoming is a very different thing. Barcelona, however, is one of the most tolerant, inclusive and progressive cities in the world. Why is Barcelona so progressive? It’s young. Barcelona attracts a lot of young people. Students from America, Canada and the UK (to name a few) flock here and some don’t leave!
The weather and surrounding geography is a huge reason people want to come here. Barcelona has numerous beaches (including Mar Bella, the famous gay beach) within the city itself and stretching north and south, along the Mediterranean coast. The Pyrenees are easy and cheap to get to for skiing and snowboarding. To the west is Montseny, full of rolling green hills to go hiking and vineyards are peppered all over Catalunya.
The gay scene in Barcelona is thriving. Add a young, progressive city to great weather and the perfect location and you get one of the best gay scenes in the world. It really does have it all!
Want more proof? Here are just a few of the things you need to know about Barcelona’s Gay Culture!
We Get You Hooked Up
The Excitement Never Stops
Fellow Tourists Per Year
Easy & Fast Transportation
Attendees At Circuit Festival
Gay Friendly Neighbourhoods
Some Of Our First Few Barcelona Gay Escape Reviews
I’ve been to Barcelona before and I never knew about half these places. I really missed out but better late than never. The entire Eixample area was a real gem and we were able to check out 5 places in one night! I've met a few friends I KNOW I'll be coming back to visit
- Levi W. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
I was worried there wouldn’t be enough “ L” in the LGBT scene but I’m happy to say I was mistaken. I'm glad the guide told me which places would suit my tastes best, I’ll be back soon!
- Angela T. (Aberdeen, Scotland)
So often I meet Gay tourists on a night out who have no idea where to go. I bought this map for a friend because I wasn’t in town. Now I know she won’t waste her time with the few nights she has it town. Simple!
- Jay L. (AB, Canada)
Where A Few Of Our Partners Have Been Featured:
Any Other Questions On The Barcelona Gay Escape? We Got Them Covered Right Here!
Booking Your Barcelona Gay Escape
All About Barcelona
Or Contact Our Barcelona Travel Support Team
We like to travel too and we know how stressful a holiday away can be. For your convenience, our dedicated team of travel experts are available to you ANYTIME to help with any questions you may have and ensure you have an Elevated Escape in here Barcelona!