Introducing Your Insiders Guide…
The ONLY Way To Live The Barcelona Life During Your Holiday
Elevated Escapes isn't your average travel company… We hook you up with privileged VIP deals at the most notorious experiences all over Barcelona that you would almost NEVER have the time (or contacts) to find during your vacation.
Planning A Legendary Barcelona Holiday Is Easy
Your Secret Handshake For The Best Of Barcelona
When it comes to the perfect holiday, Barcelona has what legends are made of. The city literally has everything you will possibly need to live life to the absolute fullest… But it can also be hard to make your hard earned time and money last as long as it should if you fall into the typical tourist traps.
Now imagine having a guide that went everywhere with you, giving you the insiders tricks and reviews on the best stuff to do here. Then at whatever epic location or experience you choose to check out, you get the members hook up with a simple and secret handshake. It’s that easy.
That’s what makes a holiday you’ll never forget: doing whatever you wanna do, whenever you wanna do it, while looking like a VIP and saving a bunch of cash while you do it. That’s why we created an Escape Package to suit just about everyone’s unique interests and budgets in the notoriously diverse culture of Barcelona. We want you to experience it to the fullest.
What Comes With Your Barcelona Escape?
Exclusive Member Only Deals
Easy To Save & Use Anytime
Try It Free For Seven Days
The Most Essential Barcelona Experiences
Even though Barcelona is covered with stunning buildings, there's far more to do in this city than stand and stare. When the sun comes up, you can get active outside, relax on the beach or carry on the party in so many different ways! Elevated Escapes has Barcelona's widest selection of first class activities, tours and experiences.
No matter how big or small your budget, or how wild your trip ideas are, we'll work on your behalf to plan and give you the best weekend of your life! What Barcelona can boast above many other destinations is unending possibility. You can do what you want to do, when you want to do it and make memories that will last a lifetime!
- The Barcelona Segway Tour starts with a lesson before your full adventure around Barcelona. Book now and get your Barcelona VIP Card for more deals!
- The Tapas & Flamenco Show starts with unlimited tapas and sangria followed by Spanish Flamenco show. Book now and get your Barcelona VIP Card for more deals!
- The Barcelona Segway Tour isn’t your average Yacht Tour… You’ll be given cava, cocktails and everything you’ll need to make this something you’ll never forget!!
- The Barcelona Bus Tour is an amazing experience where you will get to see every area of beautiful Barcelona on this exclusive Bus Tour of Barcelona!
- The GoCar Barcelona Tour is an amazing experience where you will get to see every area of beautiful Barcelona on this exclusive GoCar Barcelona Tour!
- The Paella Cooking Class starts with the La Boqueria market tour and then Spanish Cooking lessons. Book now and get your Barcelona VIP Card for more deals!
The Most Recognized Barcelona Attractions
With so many incredible Barcelona experiences, it might be easy to forget to check out the rest of Barcelona’s famous attractions. Fortunately the main neighbourhoods of Barcelona includes lots of famous places to check out. There’s so much to do around Plaça de Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Plaça España, Eixample, El Raval, El Born, Gràcia, Poblenou and more.
No matter where you are staying in Barcelona, it’s a great launch pad to the rest of this city. But it’s always important to know when and where you want to go so you don’t miss anything. Don’t worry though, with our easy listings we can help pack everything into your Escape, from famous buildings to sunny beaches and all the hidden gems in-between!
- Barcelona Cathedral is a beautiful example of Gothic architecture, built 700 years ago. It is one of Barcelona's top attractions and is conveniently located in the centre of the city.
- The Sagrada Familia is the most famous sight in Barcelona, in spite of the fact it still isn't built! This is a must-see!
- Arc de Triomf is an iconic monument in Barcelona. A really fun area, near lots of other great locations. Recommended for everybody!
- Parc Ciutadella is the most popular park in the centre of Barcelona. It's a beautiful space and even has a lake with rowing boats for hire. Great for all ages and tastes.
- Bunkers del Carmel is one of the best places to view to the whole of Barcelona from. Unlike most places where you need to pay, Bunkers del Carmel are free and open 24/7.
- Park Güell is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Barcelona. It's a beautiful and original space. Suitable for everyone!
The Most Notorious Barcelona Subculture
We are ready to take you straight in to the very heart of Barcelona and it's secret subculture treasures, including the location to some of the most famous street art, wicked skateparks, notorious private smoking clubs, thriving nightlife, and the famous gems throughout the city centre of Barcelona that most only hear rumours about while here…
So don’t get caught up in all the hype and selfie sticks, we will highlight everything you will need to know and everything you need to see while you are here on a subculture adventure in Barcelona. You'll leave with a full understanding of the history, its deep subculture, and a list of places you'll want to come back to visit again and again on every holiday.
- Hair Freak is certainly a must-use stylist when you are on a Subculture Escape in Barcelona.
- Montana Shop & Gallery is certainly a must-see when you are on a Subculture Escape in Barcelona.
- Les Corts Skatepark is certainly a must-see when you are on a Subculture Escape in Barcelona.
- MACBA Skate Spot is certainly a must-see when you are on a Subculture Escape in Barcelona.
The Most Extreme Barcelona Adventures
Whether you’re here on your own, for a wild stag do party or just an adventure with friends and family, Barcelona has it all and so much more to experience! It has more physical activities such as bubble football, paintballing, driving, sailing, any water-sport you can think of, and famous beaches where you can play volleyball, swim or just relax.
Is there really something for everyone? Yes! Because of its location. It’s right by the sea where there’s water sports, near the Pyrenees mountains where you can go skiing and snowboarding, it’s near the beautiful Montseny Valley where you can go hiking and enjoy the rolling green. Anywhere and however active you want to be, Barcelona can deliver.
- The Barcelona Speed Tour is an amazing experience where you will get to rent one of 20 different cars for a racing adventure! From the Ferrari 458 Spider to the Aston Martin DB9 and Porsche 911, there’s a car to suit everyone’s wildest dream!
- This entire Barcelona Stag Party of adventures can be customized to your specific dates, desired raunchy levels, group sizes and weird requests!
- Check out the coolest bars on offer in this crazy, party-fuelled paradise. There are so many types of bars to choose from: there’s something for everyone!
- Have you tried paintball before? When you have a Barcelona paintball battle with us though, we’ll surpass your already high expectations for the sport.
- We welcome everyone from regular bubble footballers to newbies looking to try this amazing sport for the first time. From stag parties to a bunch of mates up for a good time, we can offer everyone a great time and also make you feel like a world champion!
- Cruise the ocean with the Best Jet Skis in Barcelona and experience another level of adventure in BCN! Book your Barcelona Jet Ski Experience today!
The Most Progressive Barcelona Gay Culture
More and more people in the gay community are choosing to go to Barcelona for their holiday. It’s not hard to see why. Barcelona is arguably the gay capital of Europe and even the world. A combination of its very progressive and open culture has allowed more and more and better and better venues to spring up all over Barcelona.
Barcelona even has an entire district dominated almost exclusively by the gay community and different venues. Don’t just rely on the taxi driver! It’s easy to overlook the best places to go, if you arrive and try to muddle through yourself. We’ve been through the muddle for you so you can save time, save money and focus on just enjoying yourself!
- Botànic Bar Cafè is a great place for a quiet drink with mates (in the back garden) or a loud drink with strangers (inside). Central to all the action and does food too!
- Arena VIP is one of the most popular venues on a Saturday night. Cool place, cool music, fun people (and lots of them!).
- El Berro is a great choice of restaurant. It's in the centre of the gay scene. It has great food, a fun atmosphere, it's reasonably priced and it has unusually fast service!
- Culture Club is a relatively new bar which has quickly earned a place in the gay scene of Barcelona. Friendly atmosphere plus a giant dance floor downstairs.
- Plata Bar is an upmarket cocktail bar without the huge expense. It's well located, right in the centre of Barcelona's gay district.
- La Chapelle is small but intimate and very social. It's a great place to meet people. Right in the centre of the gay district.
Build Your Very Own Custom Barcelona Escape In Three Easy Steps
Step 1. Choose What You Wanna Do
Step 2. We Will Plan Your Escape
Step 3. Book With A Small Deposit
Why Trust Us With Your Barcelona Vacation?
“There are so many travel companies! Which one do I choose?” Fair question. Here at Elevated Escapes, we are like you. We love to have a good time and we've learnt how to experience the best of Barcelona. We know exactly how to share our knowledge and connections with you. We also know that when we consistently offer the best service, we get the most business. It’s this win/win ambition, putting us on the same side, which keeps us and you at the head of the game!
The #1 Rated Barcelona Experiences
Our constant push to improve our service means we're always searching for new and exciting activities. Once we find something we know our members will get a real kick out of, we visit the site in person to make sure it meets our high standards and truly is the BEST in Barcelona.
We Get You Member Only Deals
We work directly with our various Barcelona partners to get you the largest variety and most exclusive experiences in the city. Because we bring our Barcelona partners the best customers like you, they give us the best deals to offer you, its a win-win-win situation that’s changing the travel game.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are so confident, we back up every order with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This will save you any second guessing on your Barcelona adventure, while cutting out the risk and personal hassle. The result is a holiday you won’t have to worry about, and one you’ll never forget!
Order With A Secure Checkout
All the information you provide us with every booking is processed with 256-bit encryption standards and transmitted without risk using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We will never rent your personal information for any marketing, and you will only hear from us about your VIP deals.
Instant Delivery & Customized VIP Card
As soon as you order you'll be emailed your booking confirmation and personalized Barcelona VIP Card that you can save to your phone. Then show your booking QR code on the day of your booking, and scan your VIP card at anytime in the top Barcelona partners to get your member deal.
VIP Travel Concierge Support
Elevated Escapes makes the whole experience of organising a Barcelona trip easier, taking the hassle and stress away from each step. Our dedicated team of Barcelona specialists are here to ensure you have the best holiday ever. If you have ANY questions, contact us so we can help you as soon as possible.
Barcelona: The Paradise Holiday Escape That You Will Never Want To Leave!
Barcelona really does have the best of everything: numerous beaches by the ocean (some clothing optional!), enjoyable weather nearly all year round, a rich history at every turn, the nightlife that is nothing short of legendary, along with the most diverse range of cultures you can experience to the fullest. It’s no wonder Barcelona has become one of the most socially progressive cities in the world.
It ticks every box but Barcelona is about much more than this. If you've already picked Barcelona as your destination then we salute you on your choice. When it comes to the perfect holiday then Barcelona really is where it's at and the city itself literally has everything you can possibly need to live life to the fullest. We know this because here at Elevated Escapes, we are just like you.
We have wild experiences, we love weekends of action and adventure and perhaps the occasional party… or three! But we also deliver top quality Barcelona Escapes at top value. There is so much going on and so many great options the only problem you'll have is trying to cram it all into your Barcelona adventure. That’s why we can help you plan your Barcelona Escape every step of the way.
Want more proof? Here are just a few of the things you need to know about your Barcelona Escape!
We Get You Hooked Up
The Excitement Never Stops
Fellow Tourists Per Year
Easy & Fast Transportation
A Rich Cultural History
So Much To Experience
Just A Few Of Our Greatest Barcelona Escape Reviews
I’ve been to Barcelona a few times and I never knew about half the places in the guide. I really missed out but better late than never! The entire Raval and El Born area was a solid gem and we were able to check out 5 different places in one night! I've met a few friends I KNOW I'll be coming back to visit!
- Levi W. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
I was worried there wouldn’t be enough cool stuff I haven’t already tried in the subculture scene but I’m happy to say I was mistaken. I'm glad the guide told me which places would suit my tastes best, and it was even better how I got a VIP discount! I’ll be back soon and I’ll have my escape card ready to rock all night long!
- Angela T. (Aberdeen, Scotland)
So often I meet tourists on a night out who have no idea where to go. I had a friend in town who I wasn’t able to show around, so I grabbed them the free guide because a lot of the places I go to myself as a local. Now I know she can go check out the best places, and get some deals I even want!
- Jay L. (Alberta, Canada)
Where A Few Of Our Partners Have Been Featured:
Any Other Questions On Your Barcelona Escape? We Got Them Covered Right Here!
Booking Your Barcelona Escape
All About Barcelona
Or Contact Our Barcelona Travel Support Team
We like to travel too and we know how stressful a holiday away can be. For your convenience, our dedicated team of travel experts are available to you ANYTIME to help with any questions you may have and ensure you have an Elevated Escape in here Barcelona!